i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Friday 19 December 2008

what A week.

me at my step-nephew's house.
S A M A N T H A .

KEVIN'S X'MAS CARD!!



THE EXCLUSIVE COVER!!





since when i started to have activities in my holiday?
last week==
pathetic.

went to my new school(s) to have some orientation. WTF.

外婆和我搓湯圓.

went to my GOD-cousin's birthday.
went to my step-nephew's one-year-old birthday.
A VOLUNTEER JOB, AGAIN!
i was glad to be a volunteer=)

well, my cousins and their family, brought us to their church's charity.
this charity was held at IOI MALL, the south or north court. ==
the boys and a tomboy(the youngest sis among us) blew the balloons.
the elder and eldest, kimberly and I, helped to wrap presents and tied ribbons.
FREE WRAPPING! presents only from outlets in IOI .
i really enjoyed.

it was FUN!

then, my auntie WINNIE brought us to follow the choir.
we sang english christmas songs, every corner, just to bring glad tidings to everyone.
after the english one, we followed the chinese one.
haha. quite tiring.
after lunch, i sat back my place and started wrapping again.
this charity wasn't only FREE WRAPPING,
was to help orphans to get something they lack as christmas present.
200 cards pasted on the christmas tree:
DAVID(picture on the right)
"I love sports, but i'm lack of a pair of sport shoes."
price : RM 60
including daily needs such as toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, etc.
if you're intented to help, just tear down the card and pass it to one of us.
IMPRESSIVE!
we left around 1630. headed towards the church.
I MET KEVIN, AGAIN!!
i was supposed to teach the chinese Sunday School.
Kevin was supposed to attend the english Sunday School.
yet, i didn't even think that i can meet this little boy, but i always hope too.
he came in when the class was starting to teach art.
he sat in my arms. haha.
the teacher asked,"Are you his who?"
I said,"erm..NO."
the teacher replied surprisingly,"owh,so close!haha."
Kevin and I smiled.
we started to make christmas cards.
this seven-years-old kid wanted me to make one for me and he'll make one for me too.
haha. he loves green, red. yellow.
haha. i think so.
that christmas tree he coloured was in "rainbow" colours.
lots of colours.
lesson over.
i met with his mother, his mom knew who i am.
she thanked me.
i showed her that card which her son did it for me.
Usually she joins the english session, but that day,
she brought kevin's nanny to the chinese session.
coincedentally, it was an opportunity for me to meet with kevin.
awesome.




finish telling my stories of last week.

2 comments: