i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Friday 19 December 2008

THIS WEEK.

JER went back to school on Tuesday.
basketball camp for school team.
I went out to Mid Valley with TPY, YAN, KHERJIA, CAROL & Li Peng.
i didn't know that CAROL & LIPENG are coming with us.
quite surprise=)
they went REDBOX for hours.
me, myself and I went shopping, hunting for reasonable items to buy for christmas.
TPY and YAN kept calling. then i answered a call, that voice was not familiar. LI PENG.
we took lots of pics. I'm the star!
TPY wrote me a letter.
aiyo.
made me cried.
at night, KLCC.
with my bro, cousin and uncle.
BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA==
tired.
WEDNESDAY.
JER's training : 5 rounds, Taman Kaya.
He got the 2nd runner up.
hehe!
DEBBIE's msg shocked me from getting into sleep.
sunway.
haha. LONG PANTS?
SKATING LA!
our first date.
called LESLIE(my good pri skul friend).
EUGENE was with him.
to date them out.
LESLIE called my phone.
he complained what for i used my house phone to call his cellphone.
EXPENSIVE LAH! he complained==
chatted for almost an hour.
ask me to transfer to his school.
SEAFIELD USJ 2.
"the greatest school in SUBANG!"
"most lenglui(s) are here comparing to the entire schools of Subang!"
both of them.
sense of humour.
YAN called.
ARE YOU DATING ME?!
TOMORROW?!!
SUNWAY??!!
OHMAGOSH!!
u're freaking me!!
two of us?!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
belanja me la. my pocket lack of money leh.
k la k la.
THURSDAY.
still not confirm wether going out with her or not.
haha.
sei ye.
i asked my mum, second time, while she was on the phone.
(to take advantage of a favourable situation) hehe><
she answered me like answering that person in that call.
"em" "em" "okay lah!"
= =
i sms YAN instantly!!
a good tiding to YAN!!!! hahaha. i bet she thought that too.
i waited for 45 minutes as i went there early by my uncle's motorbike.
COOL!!
GOD knows when since my last ride.
i called up my BOB. told this mighty DAD where i was.
i told him something important.
"HEY FAT!REMEMBER LAST YEAR YOU BOUGHT ME A SHIRT?" "YE..yah!so?"
"WHICH LAH??" "I CAN'T REMEMBER LAH!!"
i don't dare to tell him that shirt was that fucking PLAYBOY shirt,
which made me got scolded by my fucking aunt, due to it's fucking price.
"THAT SHIRT AH, NOW 60% OFF! YOU KNOW?? YER!!"
"OWHHH, SO?THAT'S IT LAH!"
stupid BOB. always ignore me like that!
SOMETIMES IT'S HARD TO COMMUNICATE.
DIA TIDAK FASIH BAHASA CINA==
YAN was in a yellow shirt.
DiGi(highlight if you can't see)~I WILL FOLLOW YOU~
she sounded like. LOL.
we headed to the cinema to get our tickets first.
TWILIGHT.
bull shits. two shows view only for TWILIGHT.
doesn't match the time.
errrr, YES MAN? JIM CARREY?
a comedy? well. what?! front seats?! no way!
IP MAN!!!!!!
yeah!!!!! what's that? that yellowish panda asked me.
CLOT.
hahahahahah. next stop : OLD TOWN COFFEE.
what?!! no seats????!!!!
J.CO DONUTS AND COFFEE!!!
half dozen of donuts.
almond,mango,greentea,cheese,chocolate,tiramisu.
makan makan photo till our show starts.
mom arrived @ 1715 sharp.
YAN tumpang our car to the KTM stop.
be careful!
i don't really like this.
yeah, conceal .

3 comments:

  1. EUGENE & LESLIE! X)
    zomg long long long time nvr c them ady =-=
    hahas.
    dear i miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of holidays programme.haha
    Merry Christmas,leng lui.

    ReplyDelete
  3. leng lui..so upset that you din come to michelle house...

    ReplyDelete