i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Sunday 28 December 2008

undisputed?


the undisputed? lols.
replying to everyone who have asked me the same question :
   SAMANTHA IS GOING TO TRANSFER SCHOOL.
  TO A NATIONAL SCHOOL 
    WHICH IS NEARBY TO HER HOUSE@PUCHONG JAYA.

selling DKNY perfumes!
  SAMANTHA is selling DKNY perfume, 100ml @ RM120
   half price cheaper than outside and it's 100ml bottle!
  contact me while stocks last! worth man!
 017 366 1684    :)




24th of DEC, the christmas eve.
after 5 years(i can't really remember), i finally had my christmas with my dad.
we went to LAS CARETTAS to have our christmas eve dinner.
BOB, MAE, DOM & I.
we had RM264 that night.
BOB had a christmas eve set dinner, MAE had the ribs,
DOM had the lamb shank which he couldn't finish, I had the don't know what name.

It's christmas.
a day which people prepared for a month just to celebrate and gather.
BOB, DOM & I went to SEREMBAN to visit our relatives.
their christmas is always the warmest!

26 DEC, known as the BOXING DAY!
JER came far from his house, BANTING, to my house, SUBANG.
touched^^ 
eventually, he chose to go home.  lol.

27 DEC, is christmas over yet?
BOB, DOM & I went to the DRIVING RANGE!
yeah! so fun!
we practised our golf again after so many years and our golf set was sold also=(
my backbone, shoulders and hips are pain.
i was so happy! i hitted 80 metres!
awesome isn't it?
evening, 4 of us drove down to Seremban to attend my cousin's wedding dinner.
a pleasant day (:


i missed many datings =(
sorry to who have dated me.
i owe you one.
*muahs*


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl:D
    we mz hang out somedays.
    ahahs.
    i won't put yr aerplane again :)
    lols.
    lets go IOI ==
    puchong mar.
    heees :D
    but actually i duno whr puchong jaya located ==.
    u noe my hse rite?
    &&&,liyee gt call u mou?

    tu me manques!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..dnky perfume...rm120...
    i help to promote it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss u so much..
    dun 4gt muz alwiz contact us..
    ofcoz v oso will call u..
    take care..
    muacks~

    ReplyDelete
  5. leng lui,
    不舍得u leh!
    anway,hope u happy there also.
    I love tht perfume smells leh,
    damn nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey~
    miss you ar~
    i had my 4 days at my ama's house~
    just came back~
    quite nice,
    but cant call you all,
    my friends..
    cause isnt good network at my kampung!haha~
    happy new year~
    and wish us keep in touch,k?
    when opening skul,
    keep update ur blog,
    just let me noe how your new skul life:)
    P/S
    i nowe my grammar super lan~
    wahaha~

    ReplyDelete