i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Thursday 11 December 2008

messie dae.

   




My family and I woke up early just to pay the HAR MEE@OUG a visit, to have breakfast.
we visit this har mee stall constantly as their har mee are the best har mee we ever had.
and yet, due to today is a public holiday for SELANGOR, this stall did not open ==
then we headed to a XO FISH HEAD MEE HOON RESTAURANT nearby.
so nice =D delicious ! mama mia! 
back home.
started to pack all stuffs in our 'complex' room.
CLEARED!!
I arranged my desk neatly=) 
then, I cut many pages from my MNG catalogs, pasted them on my wall around my desk.
D.I.Y. a mini wallpaper,  and a desktop paper=)
TERRIFIC!
didn't waste those terrific papers XD

tomorrow.  12 DEC 2008.
what day?
UEC RESULTS!!

check it instantly! if u are not convenient to go back to school..
thru internet : www.djz.edu.my
thru sms : type UECCCODE NUMBERIC NUMBER     
       send to 39885.



good luck yall.


1 comment: