i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Friday 12 December 2008

POKEMON CARDS

DOMINIC CHAN aka my brother.
what a day.
we quarreled and fight dangerously.
PATHETIC.

i was exasperated.
did silly stuffs to each other.

but i won physically, lost mentally,due to my soft-hearted.
i'm sorry dom.
i almost cried out.
perhaps i was too cruel?
couple decks of pokemon cards spread downstairs on the floor.
and a wax too.
boxes cracked; wax cracked; heart cracked;
he loves those cards.
i saw him went down, picking those cards, plenty of cards.
i can't stand it!
i rushed downstairs, and helped him to pick up those cards.
trying hard not to let my tears drop out.
these actions telling me : how wicked am i to treat my only brother.

but now, he decided to throw them all away.
i don't wanna let him know that i'm tender.
i wanna act tuff.
i acted tough. tried not to bother him.
although we both are not innocent, i felt guilty.
he's gonna harbor a grudge against me.
i'm trying to conceal something from him, as he is my only brother.
but i really don't know what am i concealing about.
to conceal my tender? no.
to conceal that i really care and love my bro? no.
then what?
frustrated.

i'm sorry.
my dearest brother.

4 comments:

  1. 傻婆
    小孩子不会记仇的
    过几天就会没事了~
    不要那么内疚啦..

    cheer up! (:


    link me yahh =)
    www.wretch.cc/blog/xiiaomiich

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey~
    long time no leave comment liao..
    everything wiil be fine de~
    be happy, k?
    and
    samantha~
    really 不舍...

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh.recently only i knew you're going to transder sch..

    btw,cheer up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jesus
    you're transfering school?
    i didnt know that T.T

    take care =)

    ReplyDelete