i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Sunday 30 November 2008

viva la vida@last=(

the camp's name is not VIVA LA VIDA.
but it also claimed to be. haa.
VIVA LA VIDA by COLDPLAY. (A VERY NICE SONG)!
i forgot to mention that this exciting camp is held at a christian church, nearby puchong, a church which my cousins' family used to go.
"MORE TO GIVE, MORE TO LIVE" =) THEIR SLOGAN.

the last day was the best day!
the first activity we had was...ermm.. sports!
haha. that was a game, a lil' bit like football(coz' thr has two balls and 4 goals).
but it doesn't really was a football game. not playing in team.
a team will choose someone out then grab the "small bat" and hit the ball in to your goal.
this game was very fun!
until around 1400, every group started to rehersal for their mini concert.
the mini concert was cute, although was not that interesting, but the parents were all intenting on their kids. laughters=)

KEVIN OOI. 7.
i love this kid so much. i really can't figure out why.
not "that kinda love", is like a love between.. family?
i can't explain my feelings, i can't write it down how i feel.
the first time i felt like this. i hope to take care of him, forever. not kidding.
maybe no one knows how i feel.
this lil' boy, he talked to me, he lean against my laps as i was sitting on the stage and he was vry short too(hv u ever seen a 7 yrs old kid?).
he wanted a notebook and a pencil from me from the GOODIES BAG.
the cover of the notebook is a MICKEY MOUSE. he said he likes mickey mouse.
then, i ordered him to follow the dance for the mini concert then i will award him.



we then tied our last fingers together and said "promise okay?" "okay,then u will give me that?"(in a cute voice)
he did but not following steps, he's naughty. haha.

during the mini concert, he sat in front of me.
he kept looking for his cousin(bro),justin chong,5.
kevin and justin are really brothers.
they knew they are cousins but they still telling us they are brothers.
justin was very famous of his naughtiness and adorable look.
both of them stick together, holding hands, chasing..
justin asked me(in a baby voice),"where is kevin?i want to sit with kevin."
awww.. isn't it cute??just imagine it.
justine's figure is abit baby fat as he wasn't starting to develope.
but that was cute!!! many volunteers told me how cute is him.
when the juniors were lining up, he told me he wanna sit.
"no, you must stand up, you see, everyone's standing."
"i want to sit,i tired.."
hahaha, then he put his bumps down on the floor.

now, back to kevin.
after the mini concert, some parents hv their lunch buffet,some taking pictures of their precious child,some talking to volunteers n marshalls..
kevin went to his mother.
my heart started to filled with anxiety,
was anxious about him.
i don't want kevin to leave.
at last, i saw him walking with his mum towards the entrance.
i yelled his name twice, he didn't turn his head back.
dissapointed. i turned back and walked to the stage.
then, when i turned back again,
i saw him, pointing at me, telling him mum "mii this is samantha chan",
he smiled happily, i was so touched!! so happy!!
i can't describe how did i feel !!
then his mum smiled at me and i acknowledged her.
"hi aunty! i like ur kid."
"is he naughty?"
"erm,yea,he's naughty, but good la=)"

then kevin took out the notebook that i gave him.
he showed me and his mum my name tag which he put on the front page.
he asked me for my handphone number and he wanted my name tag with the string too.
i'm really really touched. i just wanna cry in front of him.
after that, his mum ordered him to shake my hand.
i don't wanna let it go! he kept smiling at me...
at last, we waved goodbye.


i fell in love with kevin. LOL.
i hope he can be my step-brother. i wanna take after him.
i don't know when i can see him again.
i miss him like i miss someone which is important to me.
that's awesome.
i never felt like this for a child before.
i love u kevin.
hope to see u again.
he lives nearby my house!!! no la.. 10 mins there..
near PUTERI MART!! i know that place!!

he's near with me.

i will miss u kevin.
maybe next yr's camp? =)


god bless kevin, forever.




dedicated to KEVIN OOI.

1 comment:

  1. haha,kevin mus be vry cute...make you like him so much..haha^^

    ReplyDelete