i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Thursday 27 November 2008

viva la vida@1st day//.



#1 day camp(as a volunteer).

opened eyes at 0717.
went out at 0750.
got my volunteeer tag at 0833=)
the group i leaded was INTERMEDIATE kids.
*INTERMEDIATE - 7 to 9 yrs old.
FUN!!
camp started at 0900 sharp, ended at 1650.
six volunteers leading 43 fellows^^
IAN was the marshall, an AUSTRALIAN man(wow)!
1st activity- draw a picture(12x12cm)on a A4 referring to a pic,given same size.
my first "student"- ALEX FOO,9,male.
haha. in my observations, he konows art(i thought),
and likes black(coz' he kept asking for black colour pencil).
he's very short. shorter than a usual nine years old boy.some girls named me "老太婆"==they kept asking my age. they doubted started from ages==it's very cool messing with them, and difficult too.LOL.

7-9 yrs old kid are petites still, hv not mentally n physically developed(common!)
so that's why we(as the adults)love hugging them and put them in ours arms^^something funny happened: ALEX FOO ignored me shyly.i didn't really hug him. just put my arms around his neck. after that, he asked me why did i hug him. WAHAHA.the funniest part was here: then the camp ended, he came and asked me "Jie(sis),u know just now u hug me, i shy ah!" then he went away,smiling(shy)==? haaha.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA. maybe it doesn't sounds funny to other ppl who r not involved. my cousin and i laughed like hell. !! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------it's very happy to be the first time listening kids calling me "teacher"=)when they got hurt, they find you;when they want to pee, they ask u or inform u;when they don't know what was the lesson talking about, they look at you, like they were innocent.THEN, something like "mercy" will reveal in ur mind(awwww..)..laugh out loud.well, today passed so fast.i was happy today, but was not really happy.HAPPY becoz' i don't need to face complicated stuffs, not to think, either.NOT REALLY HAPPY because i didn't solve any problems that stucked in my brain.


i'm in my aunt's house now. gotta sleep early, get up early next morning.
i've found my uncle's guitar lyrics song book!
that book was a precious present to my unc from his friend.
that book was signed on 1976=)
i love that song book. MANY MUCH OLDIES.

"DOWNTOWN" - petula clark.(i love this!!!)
"LADY MARMALADE" - ?(hv forgotten)
"PLEASE DON'T GO" "RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD"
too much of them to list down(::sighs::)
suddenly, desperating to see BABY BLUES!! hahaXD

aihya,, it's time to sleep.
nite.




yiu kiong jer, aiishiteru//.
:3//.

3 comments:

  1. ur camp look so fun...if gt someone cal me teacher,im sure i will fly...haha,cz i love children....but sometime they r too complicate....haha,have fun..^^

    ReplyDelete