i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Monday 24 November 2008

#1 EL O WE E

M Y #1 B L O G .

actually it's not the first, i've opened 3 times in wretch, but always forgot my password. H A H A .
Today i'm goin to my grandma's place.
i don't really hope to go there=(
my CAMP starts on W E D.
I M A VOLUNTEER !
having fun with the young ones are such cool@@
AGES FROM 7 to 12 xd
as i hope to be a kindergarten teacher:)

I'VE GOT MY FIRST JOB too@@
in 7eleven.
but i don't know when i'm gonna start it==
school trip/dating/camp/
occupied my job's space.
BLESS ME :3
maybe i'm gonna LOVE that job.
must be once a time in our teenage life.
coz now i'm a teenager.




miss you24NOV08//.

4 comments:

  1. hmm.
    i always got stucked and forgot your url.
    dammit x)

    I'm da 1st to leave comment.
    YAY ^^

    keep in touch. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= 7eleven?
    cant imagine u wearing the outfit
    w a h a h a ><

    mine:
    www.peaceguardianrulez-ameliacw.blogspot.com
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..
    sorry a so late cai see your first blog..
    and cant be the first to leave comment..
    remember our yue ding?

    ReplyDelete