i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Wednesday 26 November 2008

a day,still.

just been back from nanny's house.
had two nights of bad sleep=(
yeah, I admit that i'm afraid of "those"@@!

nanny's place didnt let me feel boring.
<DEVIL WEARS PRADA>
by LAUREN WIESBERGER.
fortunately i was accompanied by this fabulous novel:)
i've learned many new wordsXD
haha.
improved my vocab^^
i love this novel, i guess many of you heard about this novel,
yeah, because it was also a major film,
starring ANNE HATHAWAY.

today, what a day.
went to bed on nine, fell asleep on one, got up on FIVEam!!
my nanny used to sleep at nine sharp, to get up at 0445-,-
ohmy, it's usual in kampung.
routine.

i really don't know how to solve my BIG problem!!
two rooms, two persons, a night,
and my mom said she's following me.
GODDAMNED PROBLEM!!
arghhh!!!
i'm sorry dear.
i'll solve it. please don't get vexed.
but i really got no idea...
please save me..
anyone?


lots of love//.


>>my step-grandpa>>>

2 comments:

  1. hey gul...i have already read ur blog!ur nanny look funny at the pic..^^ei,i hope u can attend michelle christmas party...really a gathering for us...haha,anyway happy holiday ..muacks...i dun noe hw to chat at here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei..
    is me..
    isnt happy time in kampung?
    i will ask them abt the GENTING de..
    dont worry,k?
    and i promise we will at GENTING on14.12 or otherelse..

    ReplyDelete