i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Friday 28 November 2008

viva la vida@2nd =)

(up)"kids!! are you listening?"(down)ALEX FOO.
viva?!== exhaustedT.T                      
the very 2nd day with the kids.

not really fun~ perhaps i'm too tired.
slept last night around 12am, got up on 0630, hell!
sleepy sleepy~! can't figure out anything for the camp!!
(blamed my bro for convincing me to join==)
but the most important: the kids had fun:3
kept "fishing" during the camp.
many naughty boys n girls, but under my control, haha.
KEVIN OOI, IVAN WONG, SARA WONG, etc.
that naughty IVAN kept hitting me with his punch! OUCH!!
what to do, that's what an angel teacher do^^to be patient:D
hehe.
COLORINGS!! ahhhh!! during the art lesson, i really can't help myself@@
my cousin and i kept looking at those art papers, like looking at an ice-cream which can't eat it!!
enticing meTT !!
wateva, the kids don't really know how 'suffer' we(marshalls) were.
they ran around, chasing, fighting..
wow! nowander my mom said it was enough to gave birth for only two.
haha.
yijie called me for blaming me not to call u for few days.
haha. then she called again,telling me she is watching the 陈豪 acting the song-男子组 in "溏心风暴". bcoz' she n i loved that part! then we laugh like hell!
thank you jie for concerning me that always. i love you.

stressed when i got home(my aunt's) around 1943.
then rushed up the room to mandi.
then hv dinner with the maid(i like this maid).
WOW HOW MANY HOURS i've been outside??
my BOB called up just after my camp, ended not really nice=(
due to my exasperation.
i hope that everything will be fine. bless my family and all my friends.
i really love them.

02/DEC/2008 is a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mom, u r a DRAWBACK!!!!!!!!
i don't know wether do i need to thank or hate.
mom, good job. i love u so that much mixed with some confusing hatred.
i knew all teenagers felt that too, hah.


i love JER,JIE,THING and THREEPOINTEEGG XD
i've already forgot about everything i had last three years,
especially last year, too happy, gained pain.
2009, my year.
aza aza fighting@@



lots of L/O/V/E.

this video, starring JUSTIN CHONG(the main character),KEVIN OOI(the minor actor),JORDAN(the clown).

2 comments:

  1. stupid girl....vry miss u o....love u ..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good experience!
    Sam, miss u so much! haha
    Mega sales coming..let's go shopping together ya^^

    ReplyDelete