i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Wednesday 5 August 2009

UPDATES

truly best pals!
the blue-and-green!
pretty JIE with her "victory"@STARBUCKS
oh so greedy =X
where's my house key?
fish porridge! the last meal she had with me that day='(

HEY PEEPS! forgive me for the late updates.. it was quite bored recently, till yijie came=D really glad to see her. HAHA! it has been months since we have met and we couldn't wait to see each other! she had an excuse to visit me which she claimed that she missed the "lui cha" we had together with my mom last year. YIJIE, you just couldn't deny the fact that you have been missing me since GOD knows, haha!

I've just finished my monthly tests, and the form 3s and 5s have to get started with the government examination mocks, so... GAMBATEH ! AZA AZA FIGHTING! i thought i could relax after THAT hectic week but i feel more hectic now! I didn't do well this time=( Grrrr.. mercy please!! everyone is now having excuses to skip classes.. excuses like flu, fever, headache, tummy ache, coughs.. but majority of them are "true victims"!!!

PEOPLE OUT THERE! GET WELL SOON!!
put on your surgical mask whenever, wherever you are!
wash your hands constantly!
the community cares!

another good news, i'm promoted!
HAHAHAHA, this month onwards, a Kumon's formal teacher=DD
heyyy, i've been emphasising that being a teacher is NOT my ambition!
totally NOT!! but who knows it will be my future occupation?
LAUGH OUT LOUD.

12 comments:

  1. Kumon's formal teacher X)
    pro wor =D
    haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps be the next GTO? xD
    Educate the next gen to be better..ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..samantha u better dun..
    i doesn't hope tat u r going 2 teach my children next time =P

    jiayou x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no...formal teacher!!!can believable...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, missy. x)

    u'r effing HOT!
    mexy time bring my lil child to u.
    hahaxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wao. formal
    professional teacher!! =D
    congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyy kumon's formal teacher?!
    what a bizarre surprised xD
    hope you feel merry teaching the little demons =]

    thanks to..
    The Powerpuff Girls =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrate sam...
    being a formal teacher!!!!
    erm...
    dont teach the so-called ‘cool duck’..haha...^^
    good luck lor..~

    ReplyDelete