i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Friday 16 January 2009

sweet seventeen's sweet sixteen!

I went to a makeover party this morning.
DESSERT"S BAR STUDIO@SOLARIE MONT KIARA
all the girls was there(around 60 not including workers).
hazel was with me =D
the first "lesson" : listening to a beautician teaching us the importance of cleansing.
3 steps : cleansing-exfoliating-moisturising
and showed us how to make up.
this party was presented by CLINIQUE.
after the talk, we started to makeover!!
my first makeover job : pamper my nails! by O.P.I

2nd : style my hair! by A CUT ABOVE
3rd : make-up! by CLINIQUE

after.



wow~!!
people kept phraising our hair style!!
they said they love it!!
cause' it was...
F.U.N.K.Y

this was the mirror for me to make up.
a beautician guided me=)

the CROCS BINGO and LUCKY DRAW!


i was so lucky! i was one of the five persons who got the CROCS RM100 voucher!
i was so fortunate!! i've got RIP CURL RM100 voucher for the lucky draw!
& every one could bring a goodie bag home worth RM300 and above!
included skincare products and vouchers from CLINIQUE, 
and also vouchers from A CUT ABOVE & GLITTERS.

i bought this fabulous CD ALBUM!
COLD PLAY!
VIVA LA VIDA + PROSPEKT"S MARCH EP!
:))
sponsorers:


bought a dress too from a boutique nearby.

so happy.
a sweet sixteen is coming!
thanks hazel for accompanying me <3

yi yan called up today.
full house?-.-

love you dad and mum!

10 comments:

  1. i love crocs! :D
    hahas =)
    miss u lots
    y nvr go bac ch today? =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gul....look like ur party vry fun man....
    so now u learn hw to make up??haha...teach me next time..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. long time no c...
    tis is u say de party==
    swt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wasehh xD
    ur hair dam nice after styling
    lurve it xDD
    so lucky worhx u AHAHA
    muahs. me

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah..ur hair so yeng..xD
    deng..precious comment not told u liao meh? (about my class)
    u see properly xD

    add me msn..
    blackschaos@hotmail.com

    if not wan chat in blogger meh? ==

    ReplyDelete
  7. sure i rmb form 2 memories with u..n the ham dai u gave me look in yo hp..lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. wakao
    your hair veli yeng leh XD
    like those high class lala mui=-="

    ReplyDelete