i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Monday 12 January 2009

"felicity"

it's been a long time since the very last day of 2008 i wrote my blog.


5th JAN '09.
i was at home sleeping like a pig.
went to PPD, again?!
the government is letting people so upset, gradually.
woke up and turned on my phone.
got YAN's , JIE's, THING's, JER's msg =)
telling me what they were doing that day in class.
 
went back to hostel that night.
so happy to see them : 413(+some shorties), THREEPOINTEGG, thing & JER.
overjoyed =))
i love you(s)!!


10th JAN '09.
went 
SUNWAY!!!
woohoo~~
i've finally got
TOPSHOP series' membership card(TOPSHOP TOPMAN MISS SELFRIDGE DOROTHY PERKINS)!!
FINALLY!
bought a dress and a clutch from DOROTHY PERKINS,
a sport shirt from ELLE.
shopped for only nearly 2 hours T.T
then my BOB came==
he said he'll bring us to driving range=.=
 but ended up resting at home.



today, 12th JAN '09, my first day of school.
my school : SMK BANDAR PUCHONG JAYA (A) 
my transportation: my legs, shoes plus socks
my class : 4UPM
my class teacher : have not revealed yet
my books : tomorrow
status : what the hell are they studying? i've learned it last year man!
1st friend : WONG ANN NEE

yeah, i'm not used to it, yet.
thanks for concerning me dear(s) : thing, yan, michiko, nicky, qing, jie, jia.
Ann Nee introduced me a part time job at a kindergarten.
she loves kids!! and she loves to be a volunteer!
the first time I met this kind of kind of person! she's very warm-hearted!

i thought i could really easily adapted to a new enviroment.
BUT last night, i missed every thing, every one.
sobs!        making myself to be sober. that's what i can only do.

9 comments:

  1. (:
    pass by your skl 2day ==
    haha (:
    i miss u lots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u can meet more fren in ur new skul....good luck lor..miss u much...rmb hang out together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..samantha..
    actually y u change skol de? @.o
    no wonder cant see ur stupid face at skol lar xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yala..reli miss ur stupid face..
    open skol le i still dunno u had changed skol..
    until i saw ur blog..
    only i know...lol

    i m in 4A REN..xD
    u oso jiayou there o..=D

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyyyyyyy sam


    i misssssss u soo muchhh
    awwwww


    how are u lately?
    take care
    and visit us whenever u can =D


    loves,
    May Yi

    ReplyDelete
  6. 新学校?
    好吗?
    那里又向我酱好的人吗?
    很想你咧,
    尤其是当我很伤心的时候,
    这个礼拜发生很多事,
    很想年以前我们面对面谈心事的日子,
    现在跟别人讲心事,
    好像总是欠缺一些东西~
    每次接到你的电话都会很开心~
    最soi的时打电话要钱~
    尽量回来,懂吗?
    我也会尽量的抽空去找你~
    但是我不懂怎样去你家咧~

    ReplyDelete