i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Saturday 17 October 2009

todayyyyy!


thank you guys for those compliments on my new layout :)
happy birthday to 5th amy , poh yin
6th leon
7th lau pey yan <3
10th i forgotten who...
11th yao min feng!
12th samantha! xiaoling's sister & wenjing's daddy
20th nui jia wang
22nd jin xian!
27th yinzai
29th cai wen!
31st happy halloween's day!!

n i really wanna thank those who wished me happy bday, according to the time..
let's start with javeen yong(the
earliest!),wanyeng,kheryi,joel,hubby,kherjia,leon,kelvinchu,wanyee,mingshien,peyyan,yijie,
michiko,tuckming,honggei,dylan,lisin,ziqian,peiling,Daddy,jinshern,wanling,ixin,yuanshan,lixiu,
hsin,hazel,shuhui,qingyan,takmun,desmong,laijiawang,eugenelim,debbie510,anjie,alex,meijiung,
yuning,jingxian,qianxin,mayyi,mingyeow,zihao,yongwei,jinye,yanbei,michelle,leslie,ruirong,
annie,liwah,sabrina,peihong,wenjing,yaominfeng,maykwan. **muahs**

thanks so much for the bday songs(thru the phone) from hubby & qingyan,peiyeen,kherjia & 413 consists wenfang,anqi,caiwen,mingshien,zhilin & honggei and his friends & ixin,meixin,lisin & debbie and yiyan(i requested from themXD) .

ixin,meixin,lisin & I went for karaoke on mybday.. they gave me a surprise, n i was really surprised. thanks for celebrating my day n accompanied me thru the whole day :D luv u guyss

yesterday qingyan n jiawang dated me to sunway, n yes we went la..
was a happy day coz jiawang belanja us BBQ PLAZA n karaoke! no la it was really a nice day:D qingyan's purpose to sunway was to buy clothes for my party n jiawang's purpose was to
belanja saya makan & he bought me a beloved tee from mng. HAPPY HAPPY :D
bought him a present too, yah la.. the tee will be accompanying me to sleep every night lah ;p



see u guys today ;D
muahs
















No comments:

Post a Comment