i'm a goofy gooper yeah u're a goofy gooper yeah we're a goofy gooper yeah goofy goofy gooper gooper yeah! oh yeahyeahyeah have fun babes

Monday 28 September 2009

virtue :D



search more photos here :)

a simple confession : I wanna be like her!! :D

i'm infatuated with some people, like agyness deyn, tyra banks, robert pattinson, emma watson.... i know this is wrong...somehow.. i shouldn't say "infatuated" but they're just simply too awesome attractive talented sexy & young! okay let's exclude tyra banks. i'm so jealous:( it's a bit quite tough if u ask me who i will choose to be if there is only A choice.
Agyness Deyn is famed for her fashion style & her short hairstyle, she's said to be the next Kate Moss. Tyra Banks is famed for her modelling profession & her production AMERICA's NEXT TOP MODEL(i like the way she speaks & her attitude). Rob & Watson.. do i still hv to tell???

i read yesterday's NST, a news bout' Michelle Obama, title " SARA BAREILLES is on her iPOD"!!!!
"She is on my iPod. She has gotten me through many a day," Mrs. Obama said, ticking off the names of two of Bareilles' songs, "Gravity" and "Love Song." Bareilles performed the latter selection during the show.
yeah, SARA's songs are real nice :D:D:D
..........
busying with my bday party stuffs recently.. September passes so quickly.. i'm living like eat
sleep outing, vice versa .. that's y i've put on weight.. final exams' round the corner.. yet i'm still asking my teacher what she's teaching.. samanthaaaaaaa ahhhhh!! xing xing la!!!!!
these r some photos taken last Tuesday at neway :D
she's Annie, she's the first person i knew in my current school.
yanbee on the right side
liwah on the left side on waiyee behind me
first time hanging out with them.. i hv to make myself feel comfortable.. i'm not fully adjusted to a new circle of friends.. i'm trying.. but always convinced by my silly thoughts : i should be satisfied & grateful to have THEM.


and I WANNA WISH ALL MY FORM 3 FRIENDS GOOD LUCK IN PMR & UEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS YA'LL ! AAAAAAAA (:

1 comment: